Programs with a Focus in Business
Programs listed below are offered with focuses in various aspects of business. While some programs are specifically designed for business classes, others offer a variety of coursework or internship opportunities. Completion of any of these semester programs will fulfill the International Dimensions requirement for Kelley School of Business students.
The IUPUI Kelley School of Business sponsors several business programs in the UK, China, France, Germany, and Switzerland. Be sure to talk to your academic advisor about applying study abroad credits to your major requirements.
Highlighted IUPUI Kelley School of Business ProgramsSpring Break Programs: Summer Programs:
As an IUPUI student, you are eligibile to participate in IU programs on all campuses. Below are offerings that may suit your study abroad interests.
All IU Summer ProgramsI-Core Not Required
- China: East Meets West in Business (IUPUI)
- France: International Business in Europe (IUPUI)
- Europe (Germany and Switzerland): Managerial Perspectives on Globalization (IUPUI)
- Swaziland: Health Science (In Development and Pending University Approval)
Summer Internship Programs (IUB)I-Core Not Required for Internship Programs
If you are enrolled in at least fourth full-time semester:
- Barcelona, Spain Internship Program
- Beijing, China Internship Program
- Dublin, Ireland Internship Program
- Hong Kong, Internship Program
- London Internship Program
- Shanghai, China Internship Program
- Singapore Internship Program
- Sydney, Australia IES Internship Program
All IU Semester and Academic Year ProgramsI-Core Required for All Semester Programs
Academic Coursework Only
- Brazil: São Paulo-CIEE Business & Culture KSB Semester Program (IUB)
- Chile: Santiago-CIEE Business & Culture Semester Program (IUB)
- Denmark: Copenhagen Semester Program (IUB)
- The Netherlands: Maastricht KSB Semester Program (IUB)
- South Africa: Cape Town-CIEE Semester Program (IUB)
- Australia: Sydney KSB Semester Program (IUB)
- Austria: Vienna IES Semester Program (IUB)
- China: Shanghai-CIEE KSB Semester Program (IUB)
- England: London IES Semester Program (IUB)
- Hungary: Budapest-CIEE Semester Program (IUB)
- Ireland: Dublin IES Semester Program (IUB)
- Italy: Milan IES Semester Program (IUB)
- Spain: Barcelona-CIEE Business & Culture Semester Program (for beginning to intermediate Spanish speakers) (IUB)
- Spain: Barcelona-CIEE Advanced Liberal Arts (for intermediate to advanced Spanish speakers) (IUB)
- Spain: Seville-CIEE Business & Society Semester Program (IUB)
Looking for something different?
This list above is not exhaustive for programs that could fulfill major credits for your degree. You can consider programs outside your major area of study to fulfill general education and/or elective credits or a semester program with English as the primary language of instruction.
You can also consider a non-IU program through various study abroad program providers or other universities. Read about Non-IU Programs for more information on how to start the application process. If you find a non-IU program that fits your interests, contact our office at least 6 weeks before your departure to ensure credit transfer and to learn more about applying financial aid or scholarships.