Programs with a Focus on Health Topics
Programs listed below offer a variety of courses on health topics, ranging from public and community health to health policy to traditional health sciences, like biology and chemistry. These programs are designed for students who wish to apply various aspects of health-related topics in a different cultural setting.
Spring Break Programs
- Amsterdam and London CIEE Comparative Health Systems (IUB)
- Austria: Vienna—IES Summer Psychology Program (IUB)
- China: Health Systems Around the World (IUPUI)
- Costa Rica: Living in a Blue Zone (IUSB)
- Japan: Health Care Professions (IUPUI)
- South Korea: Health/Behavioral Health Care and Interprofessional Collaboration (IUPUI)
- Sweden: Health Systems Around the World (IUPUI)
Semester and Academic Year ProgramsHealth-Specific Focus
IUPUI General Education Core
Please see the study abroad and your degree page for a list of programs that fulfill one of IUPUI's General Education Core.
Looking for something different?
This list above is not exhaustive for programs that could fulfill major credits for your degree. You can consider programs outside your major area of study to fulfill general education and/or elective credits or a semester program with English as the primary language of instruction.
You can also consider a non-IU program through various study abroad program providers or other universities. Read about Non-IU Programs for more information on how to start the application process. If you find a non-IU program that fits your interests, contact our office at least 6 weeks before your departure to ensure credit transfer and to learn more about applying financial aid or scholarships.