Programs for ALL Majors
Programs listed below offer a variety of courses in different disciplines. Disciplines include business, biology, management, public policy, communication, health, art, and social work to name a few. These programs are designed for a particular field, but often incorporate elements from other disciplines.
Spring Break Programs
- Canada: National Student Exchange Program
- China: Confucius Institute Summer Program
- China: East Meets West in Business
- Croatia: Social Work Practice in Post-War Communities
- France: Go Green
- Germany: Go Green
- Germany: Philanthropy and Public Policy
- Greece: Documenting Historical Cultural Artifacts and Traditions
- India: Global IT Management
- Italy: Architectural History
- Italy: Exploring Art in Italy
- Japan: Biology, Design, and History, of Japanese Gardens
- Poland: Intercultural Communication
- Swaziland: Global Design Studio
- Sweden: Health Systems Around the World
Semester and Academic Year Programs
Looking for something different?
The list above is not exhaustive for programs that could fulfill general education and/or elective credits for your degree.
You can also consider a non-IU program through various study abroad program providers or other universities. Read about Non-IU Programs for more information on how to start the application process. If you find a non-IU program that fits your interests, contact our office at least 6 weeks before your departure to ensure credit transfer and to learn more about applying financial aid or scholarships.